- Bt-Brinjal, Bt-Cotton, Golden Rice, etc are Genetically Modified (GM) crops .Write a short note on their advantages and disadvantages.
- Critically examine the major changes in the FDI policies of the Government of India since 1991.
- Discuss the status of women in the Sangam literature.
- Discuss the Tandava dance as recorded in the early Indian inscriptions.
- “Subsidies are a source of inefficiency and corruption.” Do you agree with the statement in the Indian context?
- Elaborate on the corrections made by Cornwallis and Bentinck.
- What was the function of an officer named Amar Gujar during the reign of Akbar?
- Discuss the role of women in the freedom struggle especially during the Gandhian phase.
- Elaborate on the development of trade union movement in India till 1946. What effect did this have on the Indian economy during the colonial period?
- SC-ST Atrocities Amendment Bill 2018 got approved in the Parliament. Provide an argument.
- Judicial options are present. Confirm this statement through appropriate facts.
- Discuss the constitutional provisions regarding the rights of children.
- Comment on the nature of Ordinance-making power of the President of India. What safeguards are there against possible misuse?
- Examine the reasons for the non-introduction of Women’s Reservation Bill in the Lok Sabha.
- What is Article 356 in the Indian Constitution? Comment.
- What solution has been arrived at recently in the Cauvery water dispute?
- What are the functions of Magistrate and Collector in a district?
- Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens (amendment) bill, 2018. Elaborate.
- “Agriculture Subsidy is both an Economic as well as a Social issue, hence the Government finds it difficult to take an effective decision”. Comment on the above statement.
- Trace the development of Non Banking Financial Companies in India since the liberalisation era and comment on their impact on the effectiveness of the interest rate policies of the RBI.
- Recently a ban on burning of tires was making news. Why?
- Dark Energy and Dark Matter. Explain.
- Write short notes on: Physical and Virtual Network.
- What is Social Justice? How can reservation of seats for women in Parliament contribute to the establishment of a socially just society in India?
- Highlight the differences in the approach of Subhash Chandra Bose and Mahatma Gandhi in the struggle for freedom.
FREE PAPER VI MODEL TEST (Full Length- 3 hrs)
Price: Rs 600
We will accept your friend request & send you the PAPER VI Model Test for FREE on facebook.