a. Jagar dance
b Dharkarhi dance
c. Saina dance
d. Pie danda
2. What is the total percentage of India’s agricultural land in Uttar Pradesh?
3. Which is the largest potato producing district of Uttar Pradesh?
4. In which district of Uttar Pradesh, a limited amount of uranium has been discovered?
5. In which city of Uttar Pradesh, did Mahatma Buddha give women permission to enter the Sangha?
6. When did Babar take over the Agra town of Uttar Pradesh?
7. Which was the headquarters of the Nagas in Uttar Pradesh?
8. In which region of Uttar Pradesh, the Tharu tribe resides?
d. None of these
9. When was the present name of Uttar Pradesh?
a.26 January 1950
b.12 January 1950
c.14 February 1950
d.16 February 1950
10. When did the Kakori conspiracy occur in Uttar Pradesh?
a.9 July 1925
b.16 February 1925
c.15 August 1925
d.25 August 1925
11. When was the Union Forestry Council established in Uttar Pradesh?
12.In which place in UP is card-board made from the bagasse of sugarcane?
13. When did the Janpad Primary Education Program start in UP?
14. Which place is a famous pilgrim place for both Jains and Buddhists in Uttar Pradesh?
d. Devi Patan
15. Which is the biggest mela of Uttar Pradesh after Kumbh?
a. Devipatan Mela
b. Bateshwar Mela
c. Nauchandi Mela
d. Maneshwar Mela
16. In which year did old age pension plan start in Uttar Pradesh?
a. In December, 1957
b. In November, 1962
c. In January, 1959
d In February, 1960
17. Where is the Civil Aviation Training Center located in Uttar Pradesh?
18. Where is the refinery in Uttar Pradesh?
19. Which of the following is not found in the famous Kumbh fair?
20. “When was passed the Uttar Pradesh Panchayat Raj Amendment Act ?,
a. in 1992,
b. In 1994
c. In 1995,
d in 1996.
21. Which leader lead the Kisan Andolan movement of Uttar Pradesh?
a. Mahatma Gandhi
b. Charan Singh
c. Sardar Ballabh bhai Patel
d. Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
22. Where is the Mughal Red Fort located in Uttar Pradesh?
c. Fatehpur Sikri
23. What is the rank of Uttar Pradesh among the rice manufacturing states of the country?
24. When did the process of forest conservation begin in Uttar Pradesh?
25. Where did the rise of Vajrayana branch of Buddhism happen in Uttar Pradesh?
ANSWER KEY IS GIVEN BELOW
- UPPCS PT Exam ( October 28 , 2018)
- Advance Booking upto 28th Sept
- Rs 49 only for 1st 1000 students
- 10 FULL-LENGTH Mock Tests
- 5 Mock Tests Paper I and 5 Mock Tests of Paper II
- Paper I: General Studies -1 (200 points); Duration: 2 hours
- Paper-II: C-SAT-2 (200 points); Duration: 2 hours
- All papers will be emailed to you in PDF format on September 29
- All examinations can be answered at any time.
- In English