5. Tribals and their Characteristics (1 question)
- Many tribes of Jharkhand are mentioned in Hindu mythological texts.
- The tribes of Jharkhand are also called Adivasi, Aadim Jaati, Vanvasi, Girijan.
- The word tribal means people living in the primitive period (आदि काल).
- ** All the tribes of Jharkhand are placed in the Proto-Australoid class.
- According to the 2011 census, the total population of the state’s tribes is 86,45,042.
- ** According to the 2011 census, the total population of the state is 26.2 percent of the total population of the nation. Of this, the population of primitive tribes is 1,92,425, which is 0.72 percent
(ङ) आदिवासी जाति प्रजाति और विशेषता (1 question)