5 mins read (sooper-quick) | 2nd July, 2022 | Hinglish
Ye article to-the-point hai. Save time. Save energy. Is article mein, aap 67th BPSC exam ka updated BPSC Exam Pattern jaan sakte hain.
As per the BPSC Pattern, 67th Combined Competitive Exam mein 3 stages honge.
BPSC Prelims Exam Pattern
One qualifying paper (Hindi) + 3 merit ranking papers
900 marks (300*3)
3 hours for each paper
Merit list based on marks in Mains + Interview
Type of the Exam
Bihar Public Service Commission ( BPSC )
No of Papers
1 – General Studies (150 marks)
- Marks of paper be considered for qualifying candidates for the mains exam.
- There is no negative marking in the BPSC Prelims exam.
- BPSC Prelims is screening in nature.
- Candidates need to score minimum marks as decided by the commission to qualify for the mains exam.
- All the questions are set in English and Hindi except for those questions which are meant to test the candidate’s knowledge of English.
BPSC Mains Exam Pattern
Type of Exam
General Hindi (Qualifying)
General Studies Paper 1
General Studies Paper 2
The salient aspects of the BPSC exam pattern are:
- The first stage i.e. Prelims is a screening test
- Apko online apply karna hoga before the last date mentioned in the notification.
- The Prelims exam comprises one paper (General Studies)
- The BPSC Prelims is for a total of 150 marks and the exam duration is 2 hours.
- All questions in Prelims will be of objective type(MCQs)
- There is no negative marking in BPSC Prelims
- The Prelims Syllabus contains the following topics:
- General Science
- Events of national and international importance
- History of Bihar and Indian History
- Geography of Bihar
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Changes in the economy of Bihar post-independence
- Indian National Movement and Role of Bihar
- General Mental Ability
12 Important interview Question:
- What is the status of the Bihar vaccination drive? What are the reasons for the low vaccination count?
- Why are commercial banks not interested in extending loans to their customers?
- What are some agricultural problems faced by Bihar’s farmers?
- Questions related to elections in India and its functioning.
- Questions related to the parliament session and its areas of improvement.
- Questions related to Bihar’s development issues and various schemes.
- Question related to your hobby.
- What was the role of Satyagrah in the Indian Freedom Struggle?
- What is the condition of women empowerment in Bihar and how can it be improved further?
- What are the laws in India related to child labour?
- Questions related to India’s performance in Tokyo Olympics 2020.
- Questions related to the newspaper headline of the day of the interview.